Saturday, November 24, 2012

Simple and elegant Lisianthus wedding cake

Simple wedding cake with a lisianthus sugar flowers arrangement. The bride wanted a fresh flowers on top of her wedding cake and she requested that she wanted a champagne colour lisianthus flowers on her cake.
I met up with the lovely couple 7 months before their wedding day and knew that by November I can get some lisanthus. To my surprise I visited more then 10 florists and everyone told me that they haven't  seen any and it was hard to get them at the moment. They suggested that I should go to the flower market and may be I can get some import lisianthus.


Oh well ..I thought...what can I do ?? As most of my friends know I love making sugar flowers, so ..this is it I will try to make an arrangement of lisianthus flowers to put on top of the cake.
So here it is... 

No comments:

Post a Comment