Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mario and Princess Peach Birthday cake





This was a very exciting cake for me. When I think of the game Mario bros, I think of my little brother and his gameboy. I never played any of the Mario games, but some how I remember the theme song or theme sound  when Mario jump and collect coins.
To do this cake I have to search or I called it studying the image of Mario and princess Peach. By the way I have no idea who is princess Peach until I've made this cake. When you asked me about Mario and the crews, all I know is Mario, Luigi and Yoshi. Mind you I always think Yoshi is the mushroom, even though we name our beloved cat Yoshi.
Anyway going back to the cake.... This cake is a white chocolate mud cake. I always fine it very challenging when making figurine, but I do enjoy it alot. To make the side of the cake, I want to make it like the actual Mario game.

No comments:

Post a Comment