Saturday, October 29, 2011

My new loved cake pan



I love craft stores so much. One of the things I want to do when I go to USA is to visit Michaels Crafts store. Last month I was blessed enough to go to NYC with my family. On my list on what to do is to visit Michael's crafts store.
Just like a little kid in the candy store, I was so excited when my brother in law drove us to the shop. WOW..I can stay in that store for the whole day, sadly I didn't as I was only allow to stay in there for awhile. :( - This is what happen when you travel with kids -
Anyway, I bought my self this cool brownie pan.
This pan is so great to make a square cupcake. Made some yummy Hershey chocolate cake with this pan. Sorry..I didn't get to take a photo of the cake as it went straight to kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment